When attending a trade fair, there is one big decision that needs to be made:
- Should we go solo with our own design stand?
- Should we participate in a national pavilion?
- Or maybe join forces with partners or other companies in a joint stand that make sense?
Joint stand = Join forces.
Joining forces at the trade shows offer an unparalleled opportunity to stimulate business together, around the world, at an affordable price. Whether this is your first time exhibiting, or you are a seasoned trade show veteran, joint stands are a stress-free way to gain exposure.
Join forces when it makes sense.
Our joint stands are not just for Finnish companies, or exclusive to the maritime industry, we have coordinated multi-company stands for several countries, industries, and clients around the world.
Whether you are a party of two or a hundred, we can help!
Top 8 benefits to exhibiting in a country pavilion or joint stand:
- We will reserve the space, often, years in advance to ensure the best positioning possible on the show floor to provide the best visibility. To see the shows we are sales agents for and which shows we organize groups for, click here.
- Bigger space = bigger opportunity for visibility!
- New exhibitor to this show? Save money and get to know the trade show and its possibilities without the huge investment.
- Group onsite events can also be coordinated, such as networking events, engagement tech, or a platform for live speakers to demonstrate, hold Q&A sessions or share knowledge, cocktail parties, and other activities to draw in the crowds.
- Discover new industry trends, network, and create new business partnerships along with your country or industry peers where there is strength in numbers.
- Large pavilions generally include conference rooms to network privately and lounge space for a coffee or a break from the crowds.
- We have local qualified experts that will be there with you to provide onsite services, local material sourcing, translating, photography, catering and more!
- We have decades of experience, so we are familiar with all the ins and outs of the hall, organizers and their requirements.