Joint stand = Joint forces.
Joining forces at the leading international trade shows offer an unparalleled opportunity to stimulate business together, around the world, at an affordable price. Whether this is your first time exhibiting, or you are a seasoned trade show veteran, joint stands are a stress-free way to gain exposure.
Join forces when it makes sense.
Our joint stands are not just for Finnish companies, or exclusive to the maritime industry, we have coordinated multi-company stands for several countries, industries, and clients around the world. Whether you are a party of two or a hundred, we can help!
At OTC Houston, we designed and coordinated multiple Finnish country pavilions, individual stands, and the Norwegian country pavilion for over 60 companies across over a thousand plus square meters.
Global Connections & Experience
Wulff Entre has been supporting companies around the world at the leading fairs for decades. Just this year, we are celebrating our 20th anniversary at SMM 2018! Our vast experience with international organizers, venues, countries, and cultures.
Our multi-company stands provide exhibitors with an extensive array of opportunities for effective networking, discovering business opportunities and offer valuable competitor insights.
You will be assigned a dedicated project team to ensure your exhibition runs smoothly and stress-free, keeping you in the loop along the way. Let us handle all of those little details so that you can focus on the most important thing, your return on investment!
Pre-reserved space reservations are often negotiated years in advance and available on a first come, first serve basis – it’s never too early to secure the best location for your stand!
Stand Design & Construction
We will take care of the pavilion design, and customize your stand to meet your individual needs to showcase your brand. Construction will be locally sourced, and the pricing package also includes some individual and group stand amenities.
Onsite Events & Marketing
Onsite events and marketing are specific to the show and included in our pavilion pricing packages, further details are available upon request.
Finland Maritime ®
Wulff Entre holds the Finland Maritime ® Registered Trademark and is the official Finland Pavilion Organizer for maritime companies who are looking to reach an international market.
Discover new industry trends, network, and create new business partnerships together where there is strength in numbers, reinforcing the message together that Finland is innovative, experienced and reliable.
Top Joint Stand Benefits:
- We reserve space often years in advance to ensure the best positioning possible on the show floor to provide the best visibility.
- Onsite events can also be coordinated, such as networking events, or a platform for live speakers to demonstrate, hold Q&A sessions or share knowledge, cocktail parties, and other activities to draw in the crowds.
- Discover new industry trends, network, and create new business partnerships along with your country or industry peers where there is strength in numbers.
- Large pavilions generally include conference rooms to network privately and lounge space for a coffee or a break from the crowds.
- We have local qualified experts to provide onsite services, local material sourcing, translating, photography, catering and more!
- With decades of experience, we are familiar with all the ins and outs of the hall, organizers and their requirements.
Let’s start a new project together!
Simply enter your information below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly to discuss how we can help you reach your target market.