Premium Exhibition and Studio Services
Premium Exhibition Services (PES)
We provide exhibition planning services, exhibition booth design, and project management services to help our customers to save time and effortlessly reach their goals. We strive for excellence, are passionate and proud of our work with international experience, that spans over 100 years, for nearly 250 different customers in 30+ countries annually.
Studio services – My Remote Studio
We Innovate, Develop and Provide studio services that enable our clients to sell and market effectively at all times, under any circumstances, globally. Our concept My Remote Studio fits for all companies that want to improve remote engagements with internal or external customers. We design and execute studios that are consistent to clients brand images and help them to reach their goals in remote engagements. Studios are used for webinars, podcasts, client meetings, internal communication, educational purposes, video recordings, workshops etc.
We speak a variety of different languages in-house to support our international clients.
What makes us different?
We can go wherever you need to be.
- We take the time to truly learn about your exhibition goals and needs. To help accomplish your goals, we can provide you with a custom stand design and a dedicated team that will keep you informed throughout the project.
- We are global and support an average of 100 exhibitions, in over 30 countries, every year! This provides us with an extensive knowledge of trade show markets, venues, partners and organizers that spans the globe.
- International exhibition experience since 1919 – take advantage of our expertise and contacts. We work closely with the world’s largest exhibition organizers and venues.
- As a member of IFES, we have construction and vendor network that extends around the world.
- We are creative, take pride in our work and strive to help you save your valuable time, and achieve a stress-free, lucrative and rewarding exhibition experience.
- We are driven by customer satisfaction and our processes are streamlined to provide you the best service, quality and experience possible
Quality design from Finland
Wulff Entre has been a proud IFES member since June 2016, and we are the only Nordic member of the IFES family. As a member, WE subscribe voluntarily and commit entirely to the IFES principles: Respect, Business Behavior, Reliability, Environmental Protection, Solidarity, Commitment, Citizenship, Safety@work, Promotion, and Harmony.
Maritime Finland ®
Wulff Entre holds the Finland Maritime® Registered Trademark and is the official Finland Pavilion Organizer for maritime companies who are looking to reach an international market. We provide our services for all maritime companies from around the world in the most important events in the industry, pavilions to individual stands.
read more >
We care about the environment, it is close to our hearts. We embrace sustainability and recognize that even the smallest choices can make a big impact to minimize our footprint. Throughout our company and processes, we work to reduce waste, recycle, avoid toxic materials and always consider the environmental impact of our choices.
Our 100-year history
The story of Wulff Entre began in Turku, Finland in 1919, when the Finnish Export Association was established. In the 1930s, the Association commenced its involvement in exhibitions, and Finnish companies began to use exhibitions as a marketing tool.
In the 1970s and 1980s, the Finnish Foreign Trade Association developed into a versatile export promoter. Campaign activities focused on specific industries. In spring 2007, Entre was sold to the Beltton Group. In April 2008, the group assumed a new name, Wulff-Yhtiöt Oyj. In January 2012 after the Wulff Group´s brand renewal Entre Marketing got a new name: Wulff Entre.
Today, Wulff Entre with its international workforce provides exhibition and event services for Finnish and international companies. We have proudly partnered with customers all over the world, specializing in the USA, Scandinavia, and Europe.