Premium Exhibition Services
Wulff Entre Ltd. provides Premium Exhibition Services globally with a holistic service and executes person to person sales and marketing with a revolutionary new hybrid concept.
See more www.exhibitionondemand.tv
What makes us different?
We can go wherever you need to be.
- We take the time to truly learn about your exhibition goals and needs. To help accomplish your goals, we can provide you with a custom stand design and a dedicated team that will keep you informed throughout the project.
- We are global and support an average of 100 exhibitions, in over 30 countries, every year! This provides us with an extensive knowledge of trade show markets, venues, partners and organizers that spans the globe.
- International exhibition experience since 1919 – take advantage of our expertise and contacts. We work closely with the world’s largest exhibition organizers and venues.
- As a member of IFES, we have construction and vendor network that extends around the world.
- We are creative, take pride in our work and strive to help you save your valuable time, and achieve a stress-free, lucrative and rewarding exhibition experience.
- We are driven by customer satisfaction and our processes are streamlined to provide you the best service, quality and experience possible
Quality design from Finland
Wulff Entre has been a proud IFES member since June 2016, and we are the only Nordic member of the IFES family. As a member, WE subscribe voluntarily and commit entirely to the IFES principles: Respect, Business Behavior, Reliability, Environmental Protection, Solidarity, Commitment, Citizenship, Safety@work, Promotion, and Harmony.
Maritime Finland ®
Wulff Entre holds the Finland Maritime® Registered Trademark and is the official Finland Pavilion Organizer for maritime companies who are looking to reach an international market. We provide our services for all maritime companies from around the world in the most important events in the industry, pavilions to individual stands.
read more >
We care about the environment, it is close to our hearts. We embrace sustainability and recognize that even the smallest choices can make a big impact to minimize our footprint. Throughout our company and processes, we work to reduce waste, recycle, avoid toxic materials and always consider the environmental impact of our choices.
Our 100-year history
The story of Wulff Entre began in Turku, Finland in 1919, when the Finnish Export Association was established. In the 1930s, the Association commenced its involvement in exhibitions, and Finnish companies began to use exhibitions as a marketing tool.
In the 1970s and 1980s, the Finnish Foreign Trade Association developed into a versatile export promoter. Campaign activities focused on specific industries. In spring 2007, Entre was sold to the Beltton Group. In April 2008, the group assumed a new name, Wulff-Yhtiöt Oyj. In January 2012 after the Wulff Group´s brand renewal Entre Marketing got a new name: Wulff Entre.
Today, Wulff Entre with its international workforce provides exhibition and event services for Finnish and international companies. We have proudly partnered with customers all over the world, specializing in the USA, Scandinavia, and Europe.