China is one of the world’s largest manufacturer of shipbuilding countries and an important market area for Finnish and other firms in the shipbuilding industry. Furthermore, Marintec China is the largest maritime event in Asia Pacific.
Marintec China is organized every two years in Shanghai, and is the most significant Asian maritime event. 2015 was a record-breaking year with the highest number of attending industry professionals in the history of the event.
Maritime Industry Professionals
|Ship Building / Shipyard||Auxiliary Equipment / Machinery|
|Propulsion Systems / Prime Movers||Shipping / Ports|
|Electrical Systems / Equipment||Offshore Industry|
Facts and Figures
2,000+ exhibitors expected
116 visiting countries
23 exhibiting countries
17 national and regional pavilions
Top Reasons to Attend
- The largest range of exhibiting companies, manufacturers, and service providers across the complete supply chain for shipbuilding, professional services, components, and finished equipment.
- Brightening outlook for the global shipbuilding industry – New building orders expected to continue to increase in 2019 and 2020.
- For the first time, Marintec China will offer a complimentary business matching service exclusively for PRE-REGISTERED VISITORS, which allow you to find specific products and services and set up meetings prior to and during the event!
Wulff Entre | Premium Exhibition Services
Wulff Entre Ltd. is the official Finland Pavilion Organizer for Marintec China providing premium exhibition joint stands for Finnish hi-tech maritime companies.
We have been involved for many years bringing Finnish companies in China, and this year the Maritime Finland Pavilion will hold a whopping 500 m2 of exhibition space, and 74 meters long – the second time in a row with the longest ever Finnish Pavilion for this event!
In China, Finnish companies are well-known as Arctic pioneers and providers of quality products and reliable services. The Maritime Finland Pavilion provides participants with an extensive array of opportunities for effective networking, discovering business opportunities, and also provides valuable competitor insight.
With 100 years of experience in project management, combined with our customer specific, tailor-made stand designs and our vast expertise in trade shows, fairs and events all over the world, we can help showcase your company and stand out from the crowd.
- World-Class Stand Designs
- Professional Project Management
- Event Planning
- Construction Supervision
- Onsite Services Before, During and After the Event
- Finnish Pavilion Networking Lounge
- Graphic Design & Consulting
Want to go solo? or Already have space?
We also offer individual design stands, project and event management services!
Previously at Marintec China
Let’s get started now before it’s too late!