The grant covers up to 50% of the eligible costs of the project, and up to 30,000€ per trade show can be approved.
In general, they are awarding Trade Fair grants only for B2B events and for groups of at least four SMEs who are participating in a major trade fair in their sector that is held abroad.
Terms and Conditions
- Your company is an SME registered in Finland.
- Your company is seeking to grow and internationalize.
- Your company has a credible basis to run a profitable, long-term export business.
- Your company has no significant outstanding tax liabilities and/or payment default entries and is in the prepayment register.
- Your company has sufficient funding to cover the project and other operating costs. When planning self-financing, you should note that our grants are paid in arrears on the basis of actual and paid costs, unless otherwise indicated in the decision.
- Before your company applies for a Trade Fair grant, you should review the total amount of funding your company or corporation have received that is subject to the de minimis rule.
- One-person businesses are ineligible for trade fair grants, as are companies based in Åland.
How to apply
Wulff Entre can help organize the group of companies when enough applicants participate through us to an exhibition. The application is done directly to Business Finland by the applying company.