WE Team Spotlight
We have some pretty amazing people here at Wulff Entre, with a wide variety of backgrounds, talents and real passion for what they do. This month, we’re kicking off a monthly interview series “WE Team Spotlight” where we are asking our team to share a bit about themselves.
This Month’s Feature: Ulrika Busck-Nielsen
- In Brief, tell me about your previous job at Wulff Group Plc and when/how you transitioned to project coordinator at Wulff Entre.
I was in customer service at Wulff Oy, I came to the house in January 2015. I got interested in Entre as soon as I heard about what they did. At gatherings where the whole firm was present I always found myself talking to people who work at Entre. At the last Christmas party the same thing happened, and I said that if something ever opened up I’d be interested. A couple of months later I was headhunted by our Project Team Manager 😀 Here I am!
Wulff Entre is a part of the Wulff Group Plc family, which began in 1890 and has expanded to include 16 subsidiaries and over 200 employees. As a group, we offer our customers a complete solution for office optimization and sales improvement.
- Name two things you consider yourself really good at.
Customer service and seeing the big picture.
- What drew you to Wulff Entre?
The visual implementation of a customers needs at events. Wulff Entre helps a customer present themselves in the best possible way for their possible future clients and partners. I am a very visual and design focused person so the great level of design at Wulff Entre attracted me. Being in the middle of organising, and keeping all the threads in my hands, was another great feature. Also, the apparent wonderful, tight-knit team-spirit that manifested itself every time I saw the Entre-posse at parties 😀
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
I handle a clients logistics of a project for them so that they don’t have to worry about it.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Efficient, problem solver, fun.
- What is something you learned in the last week?
That not everything is supposed to be my responsibility but that the client is always the most important and then you handle it anyway. Also, that an exhibition project has more moving parts then I thought.
- What languages do you speak?
Swedish, Finnish, English, German.
- How many countries have you been to?
Lived in: Finland (of course), Spain, Soviet Union, West Germany, Switzerland, China
Been to: France, Greece, USA, Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Ukraine, Estonia and probably more, but I don’t remember
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- I have learned to never forget _____________ when going to a trade show.
I have learned to never forget cleaning supplies when going to a trade show.
- What do you do for fun?
Gardening, watching movies, sewing, being with the kids.
- What would be ‘your’ movie title for the story of your life.
She came, she saw, she organized.
- What are the unwritten rules at work?
Have fun, don’t fret, everything will be fine.
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
Vertrauen ist gut aber kontrolle ist besser!
- Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter?
Summer! I was born in the wrong country…
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I’ve had a ombre effect 15cm high mohican hairdo at one point of my life.
We hope you have enjoyed this month’s WE Team Spotlight! Please subscribe for future installments!